The Lawless Legalist


The worst legalist is the one who claim you can attain a "secret" of instant victory over sin which is achievable. If you buy the lie, you will frustratedly spend the rest of your Christian life trying to attain this supposed "secret life of victory" which does not exist. You'll sacrifice true Godly sanctification for a life of striving not to strive, dutifully trying to avoid duty... which will be just as tiring and hurtful (maybe more) than the opposite error.

Here are a set of wonderful resources that will set you on a path to understand true Biblical Christian living. If you listen through these you will finally understand how to battle sin and actually grow in your faith the way every Christian has since the day Christ ascended to heaven.

Phil Johnson - I...yet not I, #1 of 2 & I...yet not I, #2 of 2

Jerry Wragg - Free To Be Holy (Sanctification Series)


Mike Riccardi - The Sanctification Debate

John McArthur - Back To The Basics: The ABC's of Christian Living

Popular Posts